Local 97 is extremely busy in the reinforcing sector, and is accepting travel cards. The work is in town, in both the Vancouver and Victoria areas. No travel or living out allowance is available. 40+ hour weeks. If you would like to work through Local 97 start by filling out the form below.

Travel Card Application

    Required documents: Fall Protection, Aerial Work Platform, Red Seal. Email additional to matt@ironworkerslocal97.com
    Optionally, you can upload your documents directly below.